This article describes how to go from a standard correspondence analysis map:
To a map with images representing the brands:
- A Displayr document containing a traditional correspondence analysis
1. Create brand logos that are of similar size and post them somewhere on the web so that you can access them via a URL. The most straightforward way to do this is to use Displayr Cloud Drive and share the files. Make sure that you check this has worked by pasting the URLs into your browser. If the URL is correct, the image will be displayed in the browser. Please see How to Save and Share Files on Displayr Cloud Drive for more information and requirements.
2. In the object inspector on the right, go to Inputs and tick Use logos for rows. If you want to instead use logos for the data in the columns, check Switch rows and columns.
3. Paste your URLs, with commas between them into the Logos field. The order of the images in the list should match the order of the rows in the table used to create the correspondence analysis. The list of URLs used in the example above looks like this:
4. Press the Calculate button to generate the correspondence analysis output: