This article describes how to create a List box control and use it as a filter. The article contains the steps to take you from a Page containing a grid of bars chart....
...to a Page containing a List Box Filters on an Output that can be used to filter the chart.
- A Displayr document containing a Data set.
- A Displayr data object to filter (e.g., table, chart, visualization, etc.).
- A single-response variable to use as a filter.
- Select the output(s) you wish to filter with the List Box menu.
- Go to the Anything menu and select Filtering > Control > List Box Filters on an Output.
- Select the single-response variable(s) you wish to use as a filter and select OK.
A List box menu(s) will appear on the Page. Displayr will create a new List Box Filter variable linked to the List box selection. Displayr will also automatically apply the filter variable to all the outputs selected in Step 1.