This article describes how to go from a table with all cells being displayed...
...to one where any cell under a specified threshold has been removed or changed.
A table with rows and/or columns.
1. Select your table.
2. Copy the name from Properties > GENERAL > Name.
3. Select Calculation > Custom Code.
4. In the object inspector go to Properties > R CODE.
5. Add a line to the code that defines the table as
table = table_name where table_name is copied from step 2.
6. Add a line to the code using the
table[condition] = value format where value can be an actual value or NA to set the value as missing.
7. Add a line with just the defined table name.
Below is the code from this example that blanks out table cells less than 50:
table = table.Q5.Brand.Image
table[table <50] = NA
8. Select this output and go to Properties > APPEARANCE > Number format to adjust decimal places and add a percentage sign.