We love helping clients get their documents faster. To make it easy for us to help you, please:
- Reach out by clicking Help > Contact Support from within the app or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Please don't CC any Displayr staff (even if they ask you to do it). Why? Having a Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) is a key concept in efficient streamlined processes, and ensures support knows they are responsible for triaging and pulling in additional resources. Otherwise, sometimes things can get delayed due to people thinking others are doing things.
- Subject: Help me make my document faster
- Please provide any information you've uncovered or solutions you've tried from our How to Troubleshoot Speed and Performance Issues article.
- Have a super specific and concrete example, which includes:
- Hyperlinks to indicate what page you want us to go to. (Every page in every Displayr document has its own unique hyperlink in each of View and Edit mode).
- Give us the precise sequence of steps you clicked. Ideally, show us a video as well, but this should not replace steps as sometimes minute steps are missed just viewing a video.
- Time things and tell us how long they took. E.g., "After I clicked the Product dropdown and selected Laptops, it took 10 seconds to update."
- Tell us what makes you think the timings are unacceptably slow (e.g., "It only takes 1 second to do the same thing in Tableau" or "It's only averaging a variable that contains 100 cases").