This article describes how to go from two tables...
...to a table that shows the difference between each corresponding cell:
Two tables with matching row and columns and a single statistic that you want to use for the calculation.
1. Select your tables.
2. From the object inspector, copy the names from Properties > GENERAL > Name.
3. Select Calculation > Custom Code.
4. Go to Properties > R CODE in the object inspector.
5. Add a line of code in the format of
Below is the code from this example that calculates the difference between the tables:
table.Q5.Brand.Image.this.wave - table.Q5.Brand.Image.last.wave
7. Select this output and go to Properties > APPEARANCE > Number format to adjust decimal places and add a percentage sign.