This article describes how to use a rule to go from a table that contains a NET column:
To a table where the NET column is removed:
A crosstab table created in Displayr.
1. Select the table.
2. In the object inspector on the right, go to Properties > RULES.
3. Select the Plus (+) > Modify Headers > Automatically Remove NET Column.
4. Click OK to apply the rule.
Note that there are other tools available in Dispalyr for doing the same thing but in a more transparent way:
- You can right-click on a category on a table and select Hide.
- When exporting to Office there is an option called Ignore NET and SUM for tables in the Advanced Options. This options is selected by default.
- For visualizations, there is an option under Inputs > Column Manipulations called Columns to ignore. The NET, Total, SUM are included in this option by default.