Displayr provides a greater productivity dividend than Q, because:
- Displayr is more modern
- Users can do more of their work in the one app
- More work can be automated
- Your team can work in parallel
Displayr is more modern
Displayr was released more than a decade after Q. It is a much more modern app. It is both more intuitive and can do more than Q. It's cloud-based, so there's no need to install or update it.
Users can do more of their work in the one app
The process of creating value from data involves a sequence of stages. The stages are shown in the diagram below.
Q just principally performs only the analysis parts of the workflow. Displayr performs everything from data storage all the way through to creating your final reporting. In particular:
- Data can be stored in Displayr (see How to Use the Displayr Cloud Drive).
- Perform Excel-like "bespoke" calculations (see Calculate Anything).
- Create visualizations (see Creating and Modifying Visualizations).
- Create dashboards and automate PowerPoint creating/updating.
More work can be automated
By virtue of performing more stages of the data value chain, Displayr can automate more of your work. See Automatic Updating, Duplicate & Modify, and Extensibility.
Your team can work in parallel
Displayr allows multiple users to edit the same document at the same time. No more waiting for other people to finish their work before you can do yours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.