This article describes how to share images on Displayr Cloud Drive
File(s) on Displayr Cloud Drive
Accessing The Cloud Drive
- From your account, you can access the cloud drive via your Profile icon > Displayr cloud drive.
You will be presented with a table that lists all the files that are stored within your company's cloud drive. This includes auditable information such as when it was last modified and what company document last updated or called it.
Saving Files to the Cloud Drive
- Click the Upload button and select the files you wish to upload. In this example, we have uploaded a logo and a data set that we want to use in our document.
- Alternatively, if you already have your data sets loaded in your document, you can also add these individually via Publish > Export Data > To Displayr Cloud Drive as SPSS File (.SAV) or To Displayr Cloud Drive as CSV File (.CSV).
Sharing a File on Cloud Drive
- Select the file you want to share.
- On the extreme right, click the symbol to view the share/unshare buttons.
- Click Share to share the file.
Once the file has been shared, the URL is displayed where the file can be accessed. (OPTIONAL: This can be copied and then pasted if needed elsewhere).
- Click OK.
Unsharing a file
- Click Unshare if you no longer want the file to be publicly available. The following message will be displayed:
Note, that if you decide to share the file again, the link will be different than it was before.