This article describes how to troubleshoot slow network or network problems.
A Displayr Account
If you find Displayr very slow to load, or sometimes see a message saying "A connection problem occurred." then there may be a network problem between your browser and Displayr.
Our web servers are located on the East coast of the USA. Other Internet sites may work well because those companies duplicate their web servers in each country. Unfortunately we do not, yet. You can learn more about your connection to the Azure data center that we use as follows:
- Go to http://www.azurespeed.com/Azure/Download and click Download 100MB File for America > East US. Please observe the download speed in your web browser.
- Go to http://www.azurespeed.com/Azure/Latency and scroll down below the moving chart. Please tell me the latency for America > East US.
- Go to https://app.displayr.com/SpeedTest
If you want to contact support, please:
- Tell us the results of the tests above.
- Tell us whether Displayr pages always fail to load properly, or just sometimes.
- Please follow the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analyzing-web-requests-720420612.html while using Displayr, and send the “HAR” file back to me. Preferably do this on Chrome.