This article describes how to go from a CART output as shown below...
...and save the Predicted Values variables containing predicted values for each case in the data and Probabilities of Each Response variable containing the probabilities of each response. The below example contains predicted values and probabilities for the CART output created as described here.
- A Classification And Regression Trees (CART) output. See: How to Create a Classification And Regression Trees (CART).
- Select the CART output.
- In the object inspector go to Inputs > SAVE VARIABLES(s), or go to the Anything > Advanced Analysis > Machine Learning > Save variable(s).
- Select Predicted Values to save a variable containing the predicted value of the outcome variable.
- Select Probabilities of Each Response to save a variable set containing the probabilities of each response.
- OPTIONAL: To create a table showing respondent level values go to the Anything menu and select Tables > Raw Data > Variables and in the Inputs >RAW DATA > Variables select the variables created above.