- A Displayr document.
- Creating numeric or text variables:
- Creating Rules:
- Creating QScripts (for Enterprise users):
- from the toolbar via Anything > [Company name] > Open QScript Editor.
- Creating controls for R-based analysis tools:
- Writing many of the functions available from in-app menus.
- Some advanced calculations may be easier - or only possible - to create using R.
- isNaN(variable_name) - Returns a 0 if the variable is not missing and a 1 if the variable is missing.
- Q.AsNumeric(variable_name) - Converts a Text Variable containing numbers into a Numeric Variable.
- Q.Label(variable_name) - Converts a variable's value into its corresponding label. e.g. for a Gender question, 2 would become Female.
- Q.Source(variable_name) - Returns the original source value of a variable, ignoring any recoding or Exclude from Analyses settings.