This article describes how to go from an aggregated Date/Time variable...
...to a dynamic R variable where you can change the category labels:
A Date/Time variable. In this example we have a date variable called StartDate which has been aggregated to 1 Quarter.
1. Select Anything > Data > Variables > New > Custom Code > R - Numeric.
2. Update the Name and Label on the object inspector under Properties > GENERAL.
3. Paste the below under Properties > R CODE:
This code uses the attr function to pull the aggregated QDate label from our StartDate variable.
4. Change Properties > Structure to Nominal: Mutually exclusive categories.
5. Go to Properties > DATA VALUES > Labels and update any labels as required.
6. Press OK.
Note, when your source data updates, this variable will update accordingly and any new aggregated categories will automatically be added.