This article describes how to compare multiple discrete choice models in Displayr.
- A document containing two or more choice models outputs created in Displayr.
1. From the toolbar menu, select Anything > Advanced Analysis > Choice Modeling > Compare Models.
2. From the object inspector, select the choice models that you want to compare from the Input models drop-down box.
3. OPTIONAL: Check the Ensemble checkbox to include an ensemble of the selected models in the comparison output.
4. Click the Calculate button to generate the model comparison output.