This article describes how to automatically delete tables from your document where there are no Significant Differences at a specified level.
You will need a Displayr document with at least one table created directly from variables by dragging them onto the Page or, e.g., by using the functions Anything > Report > Crosstabs or Anything > Report > Tables for Data Checking.
1. Under Pages select all the pages in your document that you want to check through.
2. In the toolbar select Delete and then select the appropriate function. There are four options:
- Delete If Not Significant at a Specified Level. This option will ask you to specify the level manually.
- Delete If Not Significant at the 0.001 Level (99.9%)
- Delete If Not Significant at the 0.01 Level (99%)
- Delete If Not Significant at the 0.05 Level (95%)
3. Once the selection has been made, a dialog will open showing you what has been deleted, like this: