This article describes how to go from a table showing Column Comparisons...
...to a table which indicates which columns are being compared. In this case, it adds Comparisons A/B to the footer:
- A table with rows and columns.
- Column Comparisons are showing on your table.
1. Select your table.
2. Go to Properties > RULES on the object inspector.
3. To apply the rule, select the Plus (+) > Browse Online Library > Modify Footers > Display Which Columns Are Being Compared.
4. OPTIONAL: Adjust Comparisons within spans depending on whether or not the statistical testing is being performed within spans.
5. Press OK.