This article describes how to go from a table showing significant differences at a 95% confidence level:
To a table showing significant differences at a 95% confidence level AND with false discovery rate correction applied:
- A document containing a table showing significant differences.
1. Select the table in your document.
2. From the toolbar menu, select Appearance > Highlight Results > Options.
3. Expand the Advanced section.
4. Select Highlight few results.
5. Select Apply to Selection.
For more information on Multiple Comparison Correction, see here.