Viewers of a published document can have the ability to Explore the charts and tables or to create their own tables and charts. This allows the user to explore the data and save the outputs for future use. The explore option is only available if it has been made available.
This article describes how to enable the Explore mode for users to access it.
- A paid professional Displayr user license.
- An administrator account.
- A Document published as a Webpage.
- Appropriate rights to access password-protected documents. See: How to Create User Groups.
From the Documents page, select the User profile icon in the top right corner.
Select Account settings.
Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to Groups.
- OPTIONAL: Create a User Group (see How to Create User Groups).
- Select a group that has been given access to the document.
- Ensure the Users in this group can Explore box is ticked.
- Click Save.