This article describes how you can add, re-use, and share a document template.
You will need to EITHER:
- Create a new Document by selecting + New Document on your Documents page.
- Open an existing Displayr Document.
Adding a template to an Existing Document
1. To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
2. If you have certain example tables or charts that are modified in your template, you can likewise copy and paste those using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
Re-use Your Settings for Future Reports
When you have created your template document, make sure to name the Document so that it is clearly labeled as a template document, for example, _Template. This Document can then be re-used for future reports. To do this:
- Go to your Documents page.
- Hover your mouse next to the document that contains your settings.
- Click Duplicate.
- Enter a new name and click Duplicate.
- Modify the new copy of the document as you like.
You can share templates with others:
- Hover over the template on your Documents list and click Settings.
- Expand the Version History section.
- Press Download next to the version at the top. This will download a QPack onto your computer.
- Whoever you share the version with then needs to go to the Documents page and click Upload > QPack. (Note, uploading a QPack is not available for freemium users).