This article describes how you can add, re-use, and share a document template.
You will need to EITHER:
- Create a new Document by selecting + New Document on your Documents page.
- Open an existing Displayr Document.
Adding a template to an Existing Document
To access the Page Master, click on the Page Master button in the toolbar, top right of the screen as shown below.
- If you have certain example tables or charts that are modified in your template, you can likewise copy and paste those using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
Re-use Your Settings for Future Reports
When you have created your template document, make sure to name the Document so that it is clearly labeled as a template document, for example, _Template. This Document can then be re-used for future reports. To do this:
- Go to your Documents page.
- Hover your mouse next to the document that contains your settings.
- Click Duplicate.
- Enter a new name and click Duplicate.
- Modify the new copy of the document as you like.
You can share templates with others:
- Hover over the template on your Documents list and click Settings.
- Expand the Version History section.
- Press Download next to the version at the top. This will download a QPack onto your computer.
- Whoever you share the version with then needs to go to the Documents page and click Upload > QPack. (Note, uploading a QPack is not available for freemium users).