This article describes how to import data sets from the Displayr Cloud Drive into your document.
- A professional user license.
- A data set (.sav, .xml, .sss, .mdd, .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .QDat) uploaded to the Displayr Cloud Drive. This can be uploaded directly from your computer or exported from a document, see How to Use the Displayr Cloud Drive for more info.
1. Select Data Sets > Plus (+) > Displayr Cloud Drive.
2. Select the data file you want to import from the list.
3. Set the desired update frequency for Automatically refresh every X hours at the top of the Select a data file screen. You can leave this blank if you want it to only import the data when you open your document.
3. Click OK.
Once you've imported your data, it's always a good idea to Check Your Data.
Article is closed for comments.