- If you are relatively new to analyzing survey data, please read Find the Best Possible Data File before proceeding, as a lot of time can be saved by making sure you have the best possible file format. (Excel and CSV files may require additional setup depending on whether they have been exported as labels or values.)
- A Dropbox account with a data set (.sav, .zsav, .xml, .sss, .mdd, .xls, .xlsx, .csv) saved in it, see How to Add a Data Set File to Dropbox.
- A Displayr document.
1. In Displayr, select Data Sets > Plus (+) > Dropbox.
2. Click Connect Dropbox.
3. Either enter your Dropbox user credentials or click Sign in with Google and use your Google user credentials (or select the correct user account if already signed in).
4. Click Continue > Allow.
5. Select the appropriate folder and then click the file you wish to import.
6. OPTIONAL: To update your file, select your data set in the Data Sets tree and press Update > Dropbox in the object inspector.
Once you've imported your data, it's always a good idea to Check Your Data.