This article describes how to import Google Trends data...
... and chart it over time.
Note that results are relative to the total number of searches at each time point, with the maximum being 100. See here for an explanation of Google's methodology.
A Displayr document.
1. Select Anything > Data > Miscelleaneous > Google Trends.
2. Enter the search term in the Topic(s) field of the object inspector. In this example, we will enter "blu-ray" to see its rise and fall over time. If you have more than one topic, separate the terms with a comma.
3. Change the Period field to 2004-Present. You can select Custom range to enter a specific date range.
4. OPTIONAL: Change Type to narrow the search.
5. OPTIONAL: If you wish to show multiple regions, change Region to Multiple regions and enter Region codes separated by a comma. See ISO regions for a list of available country codes.
To display a list of all country and regional subcodes, select Calculation > Custom code and enter
6. Go to Visualization > Line > Line.
7. Select your google trends output under Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Output in 'Pages'.