This article describes how to restrict a user's access to individual pages within a Displayr document. You can restrict pages in your document so that only certain groups of users are able to view them.
- You must have a paid professional user license.
- Your Displayr account has been converted to be a multi-user account.
- You have purchased server time for private dashboards.
- You must have an administrator account.
- Publish a document using Publish > Publish as a Web Page.
- When publishing, choose the option Login and password required.
- Click the Publish button.
- Click the Close button.
- From the drop-down in the top left corner showing your document name, select Document Settings:
- Expand the Properties section.
- Scroll down and click Set tab-based access to document.
- For each Tab (page) in the document, select the groups which should have access to that page. You can make multiple selections by holding down your CTRL.
- Click Save.
Note: If a user is assigned to one of the default groups (Administrators, Edit Projects, or View Projects), they will always have access to all of the pages in your document. As a result, any user who is to be restricted to individual pages must not be a member of any of the default groups.
- How to Change to a Multi-User Account
- How to Create User Groups
- How to Add Users to a Group
- How to Give a Groups Access to a Document