This article describes how to go from a table showing all rows and columns...
...to a new table or chart where only specific columns or rows are shown based on the sample size.
- A table or chart created using Table > Paste or Enter Table or Visualization. See [How to Connect a Table to a Pasted R Table and How to Create a Column Chart from a Table for steps on how to create these.
- A sample size statistic, such as Column Sample Size, Sample Size, Column n or Base n.
1. Select your pasted table or visualization.
2. Go to Inputs > COLUMN MANIPULATIONS and tick Hide columns with small sample size.
3. Change the default value for Sample size cut-off as desired.
4. OPTIONAL: Go to Inputs > ROW MANIPULATIONS and tick Hide rows with small sample size.
5. OPTIONAL: Change the default value for Sample size cut-off as desired.
6. Adjust the number of decimal places via Properties > APPEARANCE > Number format as desired.