Displayr has two major types of visualizations: Visualizations and Visualizations with Tests (formerly known as Charts). Visualizations are generated by R Code on the back-end, while Visualization with Tests is created directly in the app. Visualizations have more features.
This article will describe how to create and apply a PowerPoint Chart Template for your Visualizations with Tests.
It describes how to go from a default Visualizations with Tests design...
...to a templated chart design.
Note: Visualizations don't have the same template system, see How to Create a Visualization Template for more detail.
Method: Create and Save a Template
- From the Visualization menu, use the Visualization selector to select Type of Visualization > Type with Tests. For example, Bar with Tests
- Format the chart to match the requirements for a template, e.g. colors, fonts, and other formatting features.
- Select this chart, then in the object inspector select Save as Template.
- Give the template a name and select OK.
Method: Apply a Template to a Visualization with Tests
1. Select a chart on the Page.
2. Go to the object inspector and select Apply template.
How to Export Editable PowerPoint Charts
How to Update an Existing PowerPoint Document
How to Retrospectively Link PowerPoint Tables and Charts to Displayr Outputs
How to Upload a PowerPoint Chart Design Template to Displayr
How to Apply a PowerPoint Chart Style to a Chart in Displayr
Article is closed for comments.